Small groups are the place where discipleship happens. Men's and women's groups gather every other week for prayer, accountability and sermon discussion. Want to join a group? Contact us and we'll get you connected!
May 17, “Outward Focus”
- Am I intentional in spending time in prayer? Do I pray for other believers? In what areas in my prayer life do I need to grow in?
- Do I recognize the spiritual warfare that is happening around me? Am I more willing to believe it is “peace time” or “war”?
- Jesus pursued me, am I willing to reach out to others? What keeps me from sharing my faith more often?
May 24, “Not A One-Man Show”
- Which areas do you need to correct in your life as you consider these examples? Which areas do you see personal growth in?
- How have you been encouraged in the past by hearing how God is working in others’ lives? What keeps us from being vulnerable?
- Being vulnerable for encouragement, being comforted but not selfish, agonizing in prayer, having accountability—which area do you need to grow in?